The Future Fund was formed by a group of dads in the late 1980s for the purpose of developing a retirement plan for teachers that previously was nonexistent. Today, the Future Fund provides $25,000 per year to the teacher retirement program at St. Paul The Apostle School.
To maintain the quality of our teachers and academic programs, keep up with changes in technology and upgrade an aging campus, we need to seek major contributions to seed our endowment plans for our school and its future graduates. We have a start with present funds close to $100,000 and hope to grow this fund significantly over the next few years.
As part of their year-end tax planning, some people may wish to directly participate in the St. Paul's Future Fund endowment or contribute to an annual appeal. We encourage everyone to make whatever contribution he or she can.
How to Donate
- Attend the Future Fund Dinner - Scheduled for Friday, May 5, 2017. Everyone is invited. Please call the school office 322-2923 or Tom Brooke if you have questions or would like to donate.
- Stocks And Bonds - Stocks and bonds that have increased in value are an excellent vehicle for charitable gifts to St. Paul The Apostle Future Fund. By making a gift of the appreciated securities themselves, donors may completely avoid the capital gains tax, allowing the gift to be made at a significantly lower cost while receiving a deduction for the full current fair market value.
- Honor And Memorial Gifts - A meaningful way for parents or grandparents to honor a loved one or to commemorate a special occasion is through a memorial gift to St. Paul The Apostle Future Fund.
- Gift By Will
- Gift Of Real Estate or Life Insurance
- Life-Income Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Matching Gifts From Your Employer
Simply download this form to donate:
Future Fund Scholarship: Each year the Future Fund offers a $1000 scholarship to a graduating student of Assumption High School, who attended St. Paul's, to use in their first year of College. The student must write a 1000 word essay on "What my Catholic Education has meant to me". This scholarship application is due Friday, March 17 in the St. Paul the Apostle School Office.