Dear St. Paul the Apostle Parents,
Thank you for your service to St. Paul's through your volunteerism. Please record your volunteer hours on the form below. Note: only one activity can be recorded per form submission.
Volunteer hours are best recorded as they are completed. This form can be filled out multiple times throughout the school year. Please submit your hours within a week of completion. A record of your volunteer hours is sent directly to the school office via this form.
As a reminder, volunteer eligibility is any school calendared events that directly support students, families, and staff:
- Active Home & School member
- Ice Cream Social
- Block Party
- Trunk or Treat
- Ladies Night Bingo
- Spruce up the School
- Blue & Gold Bash
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Panther Perks
- School Supplies
- Concession Stands
- Band Concerts
- Early Learning Center Activities
- Kindergarten Round-Up
- Aiding Teachers or Office Staff
- Playground Supervision
- Dad's Club Coordinator
- Coaching - 6-8th grade school teams, Dad's Club, KBA, FLK, etc.
- Scouts (Boy Scouts, Girls Scouts, Girls for God)
- Vacation Bible School
The following activities are a Church obligation and are NOT eligible for Parent Participation through Home & School.
- Eucharistic Minister
- Altar & Rosary
- Meal Ministries
- Childcare during Masses or Church Events
Required fields marked *