The Future Club was formed by a group of dads in the late 1980s for the purpose of developing a retirement plan for teachers that previously was nonexistent. The Future Club has built an endowment to help sustain the excellence of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic School for future generations.
As part of their year-end tax planning, some people may wish to directly participate in the St. Paul's Future Fund endowment or contribute to an annual appeal. We encourage everyone to make whatever contribution he or she can.
How to Donate
- Attend the Future Fund Dinner - Which is usually in May but is cancelled this year due to COVID. Please call the school office 322-2923 Larry Gant if you have questions or would like to donate.
- Stocks And Bonds - Stocks and bonds that have increased in value are an excellent vehicle for charitable gifts to St. Paul The Apostle Future Fund. By making a gift of the appreciated securities themselves, donors may completely avoid the capital gains tax, allowing the gift to be made at a significantly lower cost while receiving a deduction for the full current fair market value.
- Honor And Memorial Gifts - A meaningful way for parents or grandparents to honor a loved one or to commemorate a special occasion is through a memorial gift to St. Paul The Apostle Future Fund.
- Gift By Will
- Gift Of Real Estate or Life Insurance
- Life-Income Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Matching Gifts From Your Employer
Simply download this form to donate:
Future Fund Scholarship: Each year the Future Fund offers a $1000 scholarship to a graduating student of Assumption High School, who attended St. Paul's, to use in their first year of College. The student must write a 1000 word essay on "What my Catholic Education has meant to me". This scholarship application is due Friday, April 3rd in the St. Paul the Apostle School Office.